I have not just ONE Valentines Day look, but TWO Valentines Day looks! To make it even better, they’re both based on affordable (i.e. drugstore) brands! Woohoo!
I happen to love pink. Can you tell? I’m a girly girl. So I try to incorporate pink in to every day without being too obnoxious and I think I’ve pulled it off with these two looks.
1.Start with a clean face (yikes, breaking out… Thanks, new meds -_-)
2. Apply foundation – Revlon’s ColorStay Whipped Foundation in 200 Sand Beige. Apply blush on apples of cheeks – Milani’s Dolce Pink.
3. Lined eyes – ELF’s Cream Liner in Coffee. Apply Maybelline’s Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Eye Shadows in Inked in Pink in the inner half of the eye lid & Pomegrante Punk on the outter half of the eye lid and in the crease.
4. Fill in brows – ELF’s Brow Kit in Medium. Apply mascara – Maybelline’s Falsies Mascara.
5. Apply natural pink lipstick – Covergirl Lip Perfection in Heavenly.
6. Finished off with a light dusting of ELF’s HD Powder.
6. Bonus step: A spray or two of your favorite scent – I went with a light scent (Ralph Lauren Romance).
This look was a bit more simple but just as pretty! Again, starting with a fresh face, I applied ELF’s Flawless Foundation with my beauty blender sponge (so excited I got this from Glossybox after leaving my 2 extras in CA). I used Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Medium to cover up any pesky spots (this is optional, if you have good skin, skip it!) I used ELF’s Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia.
I used Wet ‘N Wild’s ColorIcon Trio in Sweet As Candy exactly as the instructions say; pink on the lid, brown in the crease and the matte white as a highlight. Super easy.I finished off the eyes with a coat or two of Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara & applied ELF’s Hypershine Lipgloss in Blossom ($1!!!). 5 minutes and I was out the door! The eyes remind me of chocolate covered strawberries… Yum!
To be honest, we’re planning on staying in this year. I’m pretty excited, I’m making a beef roast with the crockpot & cheesecake! Anyways, with Valentines’ Day being so low-key this year, I’ll probably skip the makeup altogether BUT it was fun to create some looks for you!